Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Short Quick Run Last Night - New Friends Too!

So I use dailymile.com to keep track of my miles and I LOVE that site.  The people are amazing and so supportive.  It has an awesome forum and I was able to post my blog and now have 3 followers!!  One of them is my mom, so I guess really only 2, but that's 2 more than I had two days ago. I was beginning to feel like I only post for myself!  So, I was supposed to log 4 miles, but did 2.5 on my own and was going to meet up with a friend for another two, but we had a mis communication and it didn't work out.  It was fine, it was warm out and I was tired and had to make dinner, get the baby bathed and wanted to do a little relaxing.  I'm glad I got out there at all.  Today should be a rest day, so maybe I'll do another quick 2 and make up for the missed miles from yesterday.  We are getting ready for a big 4 day camping trip with about 50 people in the San Juan Islands.  We leave Friday morning.  I'm excited, but a little nervous about how my almost 2 year old is going to do.  Wish us all luck!!!  Oh and happy Hump Day..  We made it to the half way point.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment