Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Back At It This Week!

So, we went on a four day camping trip in the San Juan Islands with the kids.  It was really fun, we were with a new group of friends, about 50 people total and we had a great time.  The weather wasn't perfect, a lot of rain, but we made due.  We were able to get in a lot of swimming time and even some cliff jumping (which was my favorite!).  The kids hiked and Jason golfed and we had great food and good drinks..  All in all, it was awesome!  Although, not the best thing in the world for our training.  We tied up our laces and headed out last night for a quick 3 miler.  I wasn't sure how I'd feel, but ended up feeling great and was glad we got back out there.  My birthday is tomorrow and my lovely lady friends are taking me out to dinner tonight, so there will be no running tonight for me, but I really want to get at least another 3 in tomorrow!  I'll keep you posted..  Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine that finally decided to return to the great NW!

No comments:

Post a Comment