Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Back At It - Gotta Keep On Movin!

I'm a super slacker and that's all there is too it...  I didn't run Friday, didn't run Saturday and yep, you guessed it, didn't run Sunday...  I had high hopes of running yesterday (Monday) but ended up with a darn migraine and didn't get myself up off the recliner for pretty much the entire day.  So, needless to say, today will be a running day for sure, not 100% yet after the migraine, so we'll see how I feel after an easy two miler, but two miles is better than none and a good way to get back into it after 4 days off.  I have to start getting serious, I have a 10k trail run in less than a month which I'm actually pretty darn excited about.  I always love to try something new and different!  Now, if only the weather would cooperate with my high hopes of getting back into it, the sun would sure help the motivation factor!!  I'll let you all know how my run tonight goes in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment