Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Marathon Training Has Begun!

Jason and I have decided to run the Seattle Marathon on November 25, 2012.  We started a 22 week training program on Tuesday with a 3 mile run in 25mins.  Today was a CT (cross training) day so I got up at 5am and went to the pool with my friend Amy to do an hour workout running against the current in the pools river.  It was a really good workout and a nice way to start the day.  You can put water weights on your feet to make the workout harder so I think I actually burned a few caloreis.  I definately have more energy right now than I usually do at 8:25!!  Another run tomorrow, CT Friday and Runs Sat/Sun...  I'm really motivated and excited.  I hope I can keep the motivation up!  The sun is shining today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment