Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Greenlake Run/Workout!

Had a GREAT evening with an awesome friend!!  Christine and I met up and ran half way around the inner loop of Greenlake.  We then stopped to do our new workout routine which was really fun, then ran the last half of the lake.  We treated ourselves to veggie burgers and wine aftewards.  We worked hard!!  So I did steal this new workout routine from another blogger who says she's seeing quick results from adding this into running and then swimming a few days a week.  I think my body is at a point where it's pretty used to running and I'm ready to change it up and throw some other things in there!  So here's the workout routine:

20 squats
20 forward lunges
20 burpees
20 inner thigh leg lifts
20 jumping jacks
60 second wall sit
70 sit ups
15 push ups (girlie ones are ok!)

Repeat the above 2 times.

We did this only one time due to the fact that it was our first time trying it out and we coupled it with an almost 3 mile run!  Our goal is to do this for the next 30 days (4th of July we get the day off) and then whomever sticks to the plan best gets to buy the other dinner!!  I'm not going to buy anyone dinner, so I'm motivated to do this!  All in all, it was a GREAT night which ended on the deck of this very fun restaurant!




No comments:

Post a Comment