Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Juneathon 2012

So, I just joined a group called Juneathon 2012 and in order to be a part of this group, you have to do the following:   Run EVERY Day, Blog Every Day, Log Every Day.  So, there have been a few days in June (I'm a little late as today is the 6th) that I didn't run, but that will change starting today!  Today is National Running Day, so what better day to start right?  So, here I am blogging and I'm going to blog about what I've done over the past week or two since I haven't blogged in a while. 
Inspiring Hope Run 10k - Jason and I kicked bootie at this and did it in 51 mins which was like an 8 min 20 second pace.  My fastest 10k by far, so we were pretty proud of that!  It was a really small local run and we had a great time.
Surivior Mud Run - This was AWESOME!  It was 3.5 miles with 22 obstacles throughout, Jason and I did it together and we did it in 38 mins.  We placed 280 and 281 out of 4200 people, so I was pretty proud of that as well!  Heres a pic of us at the finish line..  What an awesome experience.

Jason and I did our 3 mile loop around the house with the last mile uphill on Monday night in 25:10 and Jackie and I did the same run last night in 25:05.  Keeping the pace and getting better each day!  Tonight will be an easy 2, as I wasn't planning to even run at all unitl I realized its National Running Day and then I joined Juneathon 2012.  What a fun thing to do!! 

Happy Running Everyone and Happy National Running Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment