Friday, June 15, 2012

Good Run Yesterday!

  • So, I really wasn't in the mood yesterday, but my lovely friend Shana told me I'd feel so much better if I just run, so I did.  At first I thought I'd do a slow 2 miler, but I got out there and felt good, so I did a pretty quick 3 miler.  3.07 miles in 25.45 to be exact!   Not my fastest, but not bad at all for not pusing myself too hard and just listening to what my body felt was a good pace.
    After that I went to pick up doods from daycare, we stopped at the grocery store on the way home, then we had a little dinner and watched finally finished a great episode of the bachelorette before the guys got home from dirt bike racing!  It was a peaceful quiet night and I loved it!!  TGIF everyone!!  Have a great Friday and an even better weekend!
    Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads!

No comments:

Post a Comment